• Expert in corporate turnaround, operational performance improvement and cost savings
• 20+ years of work experience from pharma/medical device, retail and consumer goods industries
• Prior positions include: Senior Executive Vice President, Strategy and Global Head of Lean Initiative at a $ 3B USD pharma / medical device company (Bausch & Lomb), Vice President, Operations at a $ 10B USD distribution company (DKSH) and Director, Six Sigma and Lean at global management consultancies (KPMG / Tefen)
• $ 300M+ USD P&L responsibilities
• US citizen with work experiences in 10+ countries (Americas, Europe and Asia)
• Fluent in English and Korean; conversational in Japanese
• MBA from Carnegie Mellon (Finance and Operations) and MS IT from Northwestern
Why did you decide to be an IIC judge?
I decided to serve as an IIC Judge to mentor / advise promising start-ups.