• Expert in corporate turnaround, operational performance improvement and cost savings
• 25+ years of work experience from pharma/medical device, retail and consumer goods industries
• Prior positions include: Senior Executive Vice President, Strategy and Global Head of Lean Initiative at a $ 3B USD pharma / medical device company (Bausch & Lomb), Vice President, Operations at a $ 10B USD distribution company (DKSH) and Director, Six Sigma and Lean at global management consultancies (KPMG / Tefen)
• $ 500M+ USD P&L responsibilities
• US citizen with work experiences in 10+ countries (Americas, Europe and Asia)
• Fluent in English and Korean; conversational in Japanese
• MBA from Carnegie Mellon (Finance and Operations) and MS IT from Northwestern
Why are you optimistic about the future of work?
We are going through major changes in how we conduct work, enabled by new technologies and innovations.